2012

2012

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby #4

We are so excited to be expecting our fourth child. I am now 13 weeks along and the baby is due December 11th. Yes, we are crazy enough to have 4 kids four and under (for a month and a half). We are thrilled and so are Leighton, Savannah, and Ryland (well, I guess he doesn't really get it but he will soon enough). Leighton has all kinds of fun questions. And Leighton and Savannah were fighting about whether it is a girl or a boy. Doesn't this baby look like it is sucking its thumb?

4 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations Holly! You are crazy to have so many children but we definitely need as many Rader children in this world as possible. :) I hope the pregnancy and the baby continue healthy.

Bruce and Liss said...

CONGRATS! You are a girl after my own heart, Holly! And, I don't think you're one bit crazy---well, maybe a little bit!:) But, that would mean that I am admitting to being crazy too.
How fun though!
It really is so much fun....and I think you're such a great great Mom. I've always looked up to you.
I'm so HAPPY for you.
Thanks for the comment on my blog....it's so good to hear from you.

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Holy cow!!!! That is so awesome. You are gonna be so busy. But you are really patient and calm and will handle this very well. Sometimes you remind me of my Mom, and she is the best ever.
We are really happy for you guys. Caleb is gonna be so jealous :)

Critchfield fam said...

How cute is your family! Congrats on kid #4, who you'll have before our kid #3 :) We're due with girl #3 in January. Ryland is sooooooo cute and Savannah looks just like you. We miss you guys. Leighton has his same baby face. Good luck your last trimester! Let us know if you're ever in Texas!